Junior Category Development Manager
£35,000 – £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
London | Hybrid
We are recruiting for a leading food business who are looking for an experienced Junior Category Development Manager to join their team. They are looking for someone with insights and analytical experience who are able to present in an engaging manner and deliver their key findings.
You will be given the opportunity to work directly with retailers and work with a fantastic team that is shaking up the FMCG market.
Key Responsibilities of the Junior Category Development Manager:
• Drive category strategy working cross-functionally, presenting your work internally and externally
• Reporting monthly on strategies to help shape wider commercial business decisions.
• Analyse and interpret consumer data to give insight into market and category trends
• Analyse shopper trends and brand performance
• Build strong relationships with key customer contacts
• Track the performance of NPD
Key skills and requirements of the Junior Category Development Manager:
• Previous experience using data and analysing data sources (e.g. Kantar, Dunnhumby, Nielsen, IRI or equivalent)
• Excellent IT skills, attention to detail and a passion to understand what is driving figures
• Excel and MS office skills are a must
• Willingness and drive to solve new challenges
• Experience working in the FMCG industry
If you think you would be a great fit for this role, please do not hesitate to apply.