High Street & OOH National Account Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing food brand as an Out of Home National Account Manager. Although this role won’t come with any direct reports initially, as the company is growing, this role would suit someone looking to progress into a leadership position.
- Best in class execution of customer joint business plans that will deliver against the companies objectives
- Drive awareness of the brands portfolio by driving new listings within the out of home sector.
- Plan and execute game changing NPD launches with profitable long term agreements.
- Become an expert on the category and the shopper, leveraging key peices of insight when presenting to customers.
- Learn from and collaborate with the wider team to consistently deliver stellar results.
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience in FMCG account management, working with customers within the UK high street / OOH / foodservice channels
- A strong commercial background with a proben record for building and executing JBP’s.
- You are collaborative, supportive, flexible and energetic at work.
- You want to make a name for yourself in a rapidly growing brand, being able to leverage your experiences to deliver fantastic results.
- You can work in an environment that doesn’t include a traditional workplace structure.
If the role sounds of interest, then please apply today!
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.