Head of Supply Chain
This is a great opportunity for a Head of Supply Chain to join an exciting new drinks brand. You will take full ownership of the end to end supply chain, managing manufacturing through to providing exceptional service to the major UK grocers.
Head of Supply Chain Responsibilities:
- Management of end to end supply chain.
- Working closely with the sales team, producing accurate forecasts.
- Stock and inventory management
- Management of third-party logistics provider, setting KPIs and managing performance.
- Working collaboratively with international suppliers
- Managing and developing a supply chain team
- Managing major supply chain projects
To be a successful Head of Supply Chain:
- Supply chain experience in an FMCG or retail environment, ideally working with fresh or chilled products.
- Strong academic achievements, ideally degree educated from a top university or equivalent
- Strong analytical background with excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent relationship-building skills, able to build relationships with internal stakeholders, customers and suppliers.