Head of Subscription
An exciting opportunity at an innovative, fast-growing drinks company has become available for a Head of Subscription to join the team. Our client is looking for an ambitious candidate who is driven, creative and has strong relationship building skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Marketing Director to plan and execute the subscription model to promote business growth.
- Develop content calendars across all platforms to ensure a constant supply of relevant, high quality content.
- Manage online marketing campaigns and propose new initiatives to drive sales and enhance consumer engagement.
- Accurately report on monthly digital and financial performance to enable the identification of opportunities to improve the user experience and conversion rates.
- Effectively collaborate with the Supply Chain team and liaise with third party agencies to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Aim to deliver the best user experience by supporting the B2B and B2C customer journeys.
- Analyse and optimise CRM performance.
- Propose and implement customer acquisition and retention strategy.
- Ensure the delivery of strong ROI by effectively managing SEM and SEO.
The ideal candidate:
- Educated to degree level.
- Previous experience using systems such as Magento, google analytics, Shopify, Google ads and FB.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team to deliver consistent results.
- A key understanding of PPC and SEO.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Prior experience on an eCommerce subscription model.
- Detail oriented and demonstrate knowledge of content creation and photography.
- A motivated self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If this sounds like a role you’d be interested in then don’t hesitate to apply below.