Head Of Sales
An award-winning European plant-based food business is looking for a Head of Sales to launch their products into the UK grocery channel. This role would suit a Grocery SNAM or Controller looking to take up a lead sales position at the point of launch for a company which has already secured significant financial investment. Alongside the founders, you will build the sales and distribution strategy for the UK market.
The business has a people-first approach and prides itself on producing high quality food, using a new method to create vegan alternatives to meat.
The key responsibilities of the role are to:
- Report to the global head of sales and CEO with management reports generated from your own P&L and local budget objectives
- ·Work closely with supply chain, marketing, and product development teams to deliver the UK plan and maintain relationships with throughout key channels
- Be responsible for developing a world class sales and marketing organisation, alongside the European talent team
- Use creative sales methods to onboard new customers in food service and retail alongside gaining sales and establishing accounts through presenting products and conducting category reviews
- Present your findings from key account sales reviews and present these to the European HQ team
To be successful, you’ll need to display the following:
- ·Be a strong leader and hold high emotional intelligence that enables you to build meaningful relationships at different levels of the industry
- ·Able to provide constructive feedback and be receptive to feedback given by others
- ·Be passionate about food
- ·Have a results driven approach and hold strong analytical and metric based skills
- ·Have direct experience of engaging, targeting and achieving new business
- If this sounds like you and you’re keen to take a new opportunity with an innovative start up, then don’t hesitate to apply.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.