Head of Quality
This is a great opportunity for a Head of Quality to join one of the most innovative food service businesses in the UK. You will have overall responsibility across the estate for ensuring the highest levels and consistency of food products. You will lead a team tasked with improving quality, consistency and simplicity in store whilst being heavily involved in the NPD process.
Head of Quality responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for Quality and consistency of food across the business
- Responsible for the compliance of quality standards across the business
- Creating and documenting the operational procedures & standards for own and franchised stores.
- Improving and simplifying how to manuals and operating procedures.
- Managing the launch of any recipe improvements, new product or standards by leading the implementation meeting.
- Agreeing on the in-house quality & operational procedures, standards and specifications with internal departments.
- Driving continuous improvement of in store performance and quality
- Investigating, challenging and agreeing standards for quality & operational efficiency
- Implementing testing processes for new procedures prior to launch.
- Recording, analysing and distributing statistical information & business reviews.
To be successful
- Previous operational experience in a similar role where you’ve been responsible leading food quality and standards in a food service or hospitality business.
- Excellent knowledge of quality control procedures and food legal standards
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
- Commercially aware with experience of managing budgets
- A true passion for food