Head of Operations
This is a great opportunity for a Supply Chain professional to join an innovative and food brand at an early stage of their growth. You will take full ownership of the end to end supply chain, managing manufacturing through to providing an exceptional service to the major UK and international retailers.
Head of Operations Responsibilities:
- Management of end to end supply chain and logistics.
- Leading the S&OP process
- Stock and inventory management
- Management of third party logistics provider, setting KPIs and managing performance.
- Building and implementing slick systems and processes to help the business grow efficiently
- Working cross functionally with the founders and senior team managing new product launches.
- Take ownership of major supply chain projects from start through to completion.
To be a successful Head of Operations:
- Supply chain experience in an FMCG or retail environment,
- Strong academic achievements, ideally degree educated from a top university or equivalent
- Strong analytical background with excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills, able to build relationships with internal stakeholders, customers and suppliers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be the first hire in the supply chain team and take full ownership in an exciting new business in a growing category.