Head of Insight & Analytics
London | Approx. 2 days in the office per week
Circa £80,000-£85,000 +Excellent Benefits
Working on behalf of a global consumer goods brand, I’m looking for a Head of Insight & Analytics to join the team to lead the data and analytics agenda.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
· Lead the global data & analytics strategy across all international markets
· Identify global and in-market trends that recognise opportunities for growth
· Be the market intelligence expert in the business
· Manage agency relationships by providing them with information needed to support you
· Find new and improved solutions to support data collection
· Find gaps in the market and use your expertise to find opportunities of growth
· Support the senior leadership team with solutions to problems and new opportunities for growth
To be successful in this role, you should display the following:
· Strong understanding of the FMCG & retail environment with relevant insights experience
· Expert insight leader with experience in market insights / business intelligence
· Great analytical skills with experience using insight agency data
· People management experience
· Proven ability to deliver business results against KPI’s
· The ability to present complex data in a compelling and engaging way
· Lead and develop a team of direct reports
If this sounds like you, you’re interested and want to find out more, apply via the link.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.