Grocery SNAM – Premium Alcoholic Drinks
The role is office based in London and will give you the opportunity to progress into a Grocery Channel Manager. To be successful in this role, you don’t need to have worked within drinks before, but you do need to have managed Top 4 Grocery accounts and ideally you will have worked with a premium brand.
As a high performing sales professional, you will be responsible for delivering the annual business plans and executing the brand and sales strategy, whilst growing distribution and rates of sale and managing key customer relationships.
- Develop positive and productive relationships, negotiating range, space, pricing and promotions to optimise sales, rates of sale and profitability
- Develop and implement winning customer joint business plans in line with the channel sales strategy
- Detailed planning and management of the range and volumes across existing accounts, maximising commercial opportunities
- Full responsibility for the customer / channel P&L ensuring retention and organic growth
- Inspiration to chase the opportunity always allied to the values of the company
- Working closely with buyers to maximise opportunities for success by understanding their strategies and objectives
- Implement and monitor annual sales and account management plans based on knowledge of customer needs, wine ranges and market trends
- Implement, monitor, report and forecast on account performance against sales budget and margin in order to maximise performance
- Engage with all stakeholders to ensure the business plan is approved and met by delivering key financial results
- Establish, monitor and evaluate activity and share best practice
- Demonstrable track record delivering growth within the Channel(s) and or Key Accounts
- Experience and understanding in leading and managing a quality brand
- Ability to be progressive whilst respectful of the company values
- P&L holder, with a demonstrable track record in managing high volume premium branded sales profitably
- Experience of managing Top 4 grocery accounts
- Commutable to central London 4 days per week
- Experience of using and turning insight into data driven actions
- 3-5 years selling premium brands
- Degree educated
If you believe you have the credentials and want to join a leading global premium drinks com company, please call us today.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.