Forecasting Planner and Exports Coordinator
Our client is a top UK FMCG business, due to the incredible business success since launch, the Company now needs to channel their ambitious growth plans into balanced, realistic and achievable demand forecasts.
To support this, a brand-new role has been created for a Forecasting Planner & Exports Coordinator to join the team.
The popularity of the products is spreading worldwide and so the export business is really taking off. The successful applicant would therefore be responsible for the creation and regular maintenance and refresh of forecast models for all customers, and additionally co-ordinate the order capture process for export customers
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation
- Develop, implement and facilitate a regular cross-functional consensus approach
- Review historical trends, interpret and incorporate key demand inputs, prepare reports, develop models and analyse accuracy performance
- Challenge assumptions, make recommendations, highlight risks and opportunities
- Provide key input into supply and scheduling teams on existing items, NPD and delists
- Interpret and communicate customer plans in conjunction with commercial teams
- Provide key data and resource input into the introduction of a company S&OP process
- Provide an internal and external one-stop point of reference for export customer inbound orders – email and associated queries
- To capture and manage all customer orders and ensure they are acknowledged, processed and booked within deadline, complying with export regulation and documentation
- Liaise with transport companies to arrange collection, communicate delays and manage accordingly
- Proactively communicate with customers and the commercial and supply chain teams about order placement and status
- Develop close working relationships with customer order placement teams (head office or depot) to maintain high service standards
Experience & Skills
- Strong organisational, decision-making and presentation skills
- Ability to analyse, interpret and understand large amounts of data with a high level of attention to detail
- Customer focused, internally and externally, to forge positive relationships
- Ability to demonstrate working under own initiative and within a team
- Ability to think things through to solution, make decisions and meet deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills and proficient in the use of PowerPoint and Word
- Working knowledge of SAP Business One desirable
- 2+ years’ experience in an FMCG business
- Previous forecasting or supply chain knowledge, particularly in an export related role
To be considered for this exciting role apply with your CV today!
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.