London Office with flexible working
£35,000 – £45,000 + Shares
This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager to work for a highly innovative food business based in London. Reporting into the MD you will oversee the day-to-day financial operations, whilst undertaking strategic planning and analysis.
The role is very fast-paced and will suit someone who is highly ambitious with great attention to detail. Our client is a high growth SME with a focus on quality so they are looking for someone who loves getting involved with the wider business.
Finance Manager Responsibilities:
· Take ownership of income, cashflow, expenditure and reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
· Accounts receivable and accounts payable
· Research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
· Implementing long-term business forecasting
· Creating financial systems and models to track performance
· Managing Expenses.
· Maintaining fixed asset register
· Prepare monthly reports and provide explanations for movements against forecast for the year previous.
· CAPEX reporting and planning.
To Be A Successful Finance Manager:
· CIMA, ACA or ACCA fully or part qualified
· Experience in a similar role within FMCG would be beneficial
· Highly numerical and analytical, with strong Excel skills
· Strong eye for detail and problem-solving skills
Due to the size of the company and its rapid expansion plans, the role offers an unmatched level of ownership and unrestricted career progression. If this sounds exciting please apply now!