London Office with hybrid working
This is a great opportunity for a Finance Manager to join one of the fastest growing consumer brands in the UK. You’ll work cross functionally within the business to ensure finance is a value adding function that helps the business achieve their ambitious growth plans. You’ll be responsible for driving monthly management accounts and financial reporting and compliance as well as managing ad hoc finance projects. This person will also be the key point of contact for external finance partners including AP and AR support.
• Monthly management accounts preparation including insightful analysis and adherence to timetable.
• Business partnering with teams including sales, marketing and operations in order to ensure clear understanding of costs, streamlined and efficient processes and a controls and value add input into cross-functional workstreams.
• Establishing and maintaining key stakeholder relationships: including external Auditors/accountants, banks, insurance agencies etc
• Lead on AP and AR functions including managing the relationship with third party provider and review and ownership of key metrics in this area to ensure robust cashflow forecasting.
• Ensuring compliance with external reporting requirements including tax filings in other markets
• Academic background grounded in finance – Part or Newly Qualified (CIMA/ACA/ACCA equivalent)
• Ideally experience working in a fast paced FMCG environment
• Experience with cloud based accounting software, ERP systems etc
• Strong communicator with ability to build relationships with stakeholders across the business
• Strong problem solver with a track record of process improvement, implementing systems, processes and automation
Due to the size of the company and its rapid expansion plans, the role offers an unmatched level of ownership and unrestricted career progression. If this sounds exciting please apply now!