We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced E-Commerce Manager to lead the growth of a rapidly growing Food business. The role will see you managing our clients Ecommerce strategy, using your creative and analytical skills to drive growth through their D2C platform.
- To execute and contribute to defining the company’s e-commerce strategy with the management team and founders
- Maximising all opportunities to drive brand awareness and online sales via a variety of methods, including PPC, display advertising, SEO, CRO, Merchandising, etc
- Work closely with the marketing team on implementation and execution of digital campaigns and strategies
- Create, plan and execute exciting campaigns through online channels
- Working closely with the in-house designers to create content for the website and emails
- Be able to operate cross functionally with all external partners, departments and stakeholders.
- Update the content management system (set-up, test and activate) with products and to support seasonal campaigns & optimization of permanent website content
- Ensure a consistent, contextual and relevant customer journey across all e-commerce platforms (including mobile site) and in all available languages
- Identifying and capturing any issues with current templating, content structure and layouts to feed into backlog of future CMS platform to be addressed
- Maintaining and implementing good technical search engine optimisation strategies
- Sustaining online sales growth through maximising traffic, conversions and ROI
- Keeping up to speed with the latest online marketing technologies and innovations and ensuring the business is at the forefront to take advantages of developments, to improve user experience for both our standard and mobile optimised sites
- Continually update own knowledge in line with the changing digital landscape
- 3 years+ experience in FMCG Ecommerce
- Strong e-commerce background, as well as good knowledge of digital marketing channels, including affiliates, display PPC and SEO
- Experience managing Amazon
- Comfortable with CRM Management
- Comfortable with ambiguity, working within a fast-paced, continually adapting environment that requires an agile team player
- Proven track record in delivering end to end user experience in a digital context
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate with both internal and external business teams
- Strong project management skills – Ability to work in multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in managing and leading a team
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Good time management skills
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks and self-time manage is a must – Ability to work on own initiative
- Sincere, patient, adaptable and positive attitude
- Eager to learn and values continued self-development
If this sounds like you and you’re keen to work for a fast-growing entrepreneurial start-up then don’t hesitate to apply below!
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.