Demand Planning Manager
This is a great opportunity for a Demand Planning Manager to join a healthy drinks brand that’s experiencing exceptional YOY growth.
This is a medium sized business with a small supply chain team so you will have a very broad role. You will lead the Sales and Operations Planning, deliver demand and supply planning whilst managing suppliers and building the long term manufacturing and supply chain capability.
- Owning and developing the Demand Planning process (covering Sales & Operations) in the short, medium and long-term.
- Delivering industry leading customer service levels and minimising product waste through proactive customer and supplier engagement.
- Enhancing forecasting capabilities and accuracy, building relationships with key customers and developing customer supply chain collaboration whilst leading end to end supply chain projects.
- Supporting the supply chain and logistics growth agenda; adapting the supply and demand planning model to service a varied customer base of Retailers and international customers.
- Working with Production bases, developing medium to long-term Capacity and Capability to fulfil future growth and supply contingency.
- Managing business’ finished goods, packaging and ingredients inventory. Working with suppliers to optimise reliability, cost and efficiency.
- Building and executing the process to on-board new suppliers, developing SLAs.
- Leading the development of Operations systems and planning tools (e.g. EDI and ERP)
- Managing and animating business activation plan and Master Data to secure the NPD execution.
- Lead the Supply & Quality monitoring process with our Production bases inc. monthly reviews.
To be a successful Demand Planning Manager:
- Supply chain experience in a similar FMCG or food environment, ideally fresh/chilled.
- Customer facing experience or be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong Excel skills.
- The ability to build close working relationships.