This is a great opportunity for a Demand Planner to join one of the most exciting food brands in their growing supply chain team.
You will be responsible for creating robust short and mid term forecasts whilst working collaboratively with the major UK retailers.
Demand Planner Responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute, in collaboration with the customer’s supply chain team an end to end joint supply chain plan.
- Developing company S&OP process, owning the demand & supply review meetings
- Propose, agree and regularly review with the customer forecasts, ensuring alignment with internal forecasts, to further improve forecast accuracy and improve service level.
- Champion improvements on existing measures and implement new measures for customer supply
- Ensuring promotional forecasts are in place and are in line with retail customer systems
To be a successful Demand Planner:
- Supply chain experience in a similar FMCG or food environment.
- Customer facing experience or be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong Excel skills.
- The ability to build close working relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business and a leader in their category. They are a very sociable business and offer excellent opportunities for career progression. If you are interested in working in a customer facing supply chain role please click the link below.