Customer Supply Manager
Customer Supply Manager
London, England, United Kingdom (Hybrid)
This is a great opportunity for an experienced supply chain professional to join one of the most exciting consumer brands in the UK. This person will take ownership of the supply chain into retail and wholesale customers, with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service as well as finding efficiencies in the operation.
- Manage all business-to-business operations, ensuring timely and complete order fulfilment to retailers and wholesalers.
- Ensure adherence to operational KPIs within B2B, including On-Time-In-Full (OTIF) deliveries and prompt processing of orders and invoices.
- Collaborate closely with the B2B sales team to uphold exceptional customer service standards regarding orders and deliveries.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for key customers’ supply contacts, ensuring their needs are met and expectations exceeded.
- Work collaboratively with the B2B sales team to refine sales forecasts, providing accurate data for supply planning.
- Drive the enhancement of cross-functional forecasting and demand planning processes, presenting recommendations to the leadership team and effecting change throughout the organization.
- Regularly report on crucial KPIs such as forecast accuracy, OTIF, warehousing, and freight costs.
- Oversee stock reconciliation of B2B 3PLs to maintain accurate system records of physical stocks.
- Spearhead B2B operational change projects, offering insightful recommendations for future improvements in service and cost efficiency.
- Foster and manage relationships with B2B 3PLs to ensure they meet performance metrics and deliver exceptional service to our customers.
- Monitor 3PL KPIs and provide detailed reports to the business.
- Forecast storage and inbound requirements, and closely collaborate with 3PLs to optimize operations.
- Lead troubleshooting and projects related to our 3PLs, including EDI ordering, logistical challenges, and customer delivery requests.
- Provide direct line management for junior operations executive, supporting their growth and performance.
- Effectively allocate resources and make recommendations for future staffing needs as the B2B operations evolve.
- Experience in an operational role (FMCG experience preferred) or equivalent experience with a solid understanding of 3PLs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel; experience with Unleashed or similar ERP systems is a plus.
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills.
- Detail-oriented, with a passion for problem-solving and thriving in a fast-paced environment.