Customer Service/Order Processing
London, England, United Kingdom (Hybrid)
Our client is an established premium food supplier to the Restaurant and Hotel sector.
We are looking for a Operations Coordinator to join a small but high performing team that is focused on its people and encourages professional development.
The purpose of the role is to support all aspects of the efficient running of the sales office to be achieved through effective administration, sales, logistics, and finance support.
Responsibilities will include:
· This is a busy and varied role where you will be liaising with the account/business development team, office team and customer accounts
· You will be responsible for the coordination of activities in operations, logistics, and supporting all aspects of the efficient running of the sales office
· Sales order processing and invoicing, ensuring that orders and invoices are accurate and processed to meet deadlines.
· Raise purchase orders for direct customers
· Monitor customer purchase orders v forecasts, communicating variances to team members
· Troubleshoot stock and delivery issues with 3PL and customers.
· Work with the Operations & Logistics Manager to manage 3PL processes and procedures.
· Participate as necessary with logistics conference calls
Experience & Skills
· Professional and proactive in your approach as exceptional customer service is important to you
· A driven team player who thrives on working in a fast paced environment
· High level of attention to detail
· Comfortable working with numbers and calculations
· Intermediate to advanced computer skills (specifically MS office Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and ability to quickly learn an array of software
· Previous operations, logistics or sales administration experience essential (ideal if you have around 1-2 years of experience)
· College level qualification desirable
To be considered for this exciting role apply with your CV today!