Customer Service & Logistics Manager
Our client is a fast-growing challenger brand in North West London. We are looking for a Customer Service & Logistics Manager to manage a small team covering Operations, Order Processing, Customer Service & Logistics.
- Proactively leading, overseeing and empowering the Office Admin, Sales Order Processing, Customer Service and Logistics team that has responsibility for all customer orders, deliveries and customer service worldwide!
- Work cross-functionally across the business with the Production and Packing teams to ensure orders are fulfilled accurately and on-time, in-full.
- Happy to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and “do” as well as “manage”.
- Being the point of contact for escalating complaints and resolving them successfully
- Overseeing the embedding of new processes to build a robust foundation for scaling up the business
- Providing training to new arrivals, as well as training on new systems and processes
- Promoting collaboration and team spirit in line with company values, beliefs, and behaviours
- Good natured with determination and absolute integrity
- Operations/Supply Chain Management experience within Food Production is preferred
- Positive and upbeat personality with great communication skills and ability to build rapport quickly.
- Exceptional leader of people with the ability to strategically plan
- Systematic organised approach with ability to multitask and handle a high volume of work
- Ability to see the bigger picture as well as the finer details
- IT literate with excellent Excel skills and experience of MRP/ERP software and ideally SAGE too
- Passion and drive to bring effective change
- Able to cope with high degrees of autonomy and responsibility