Location: Home-based with some travel to the head offices in the South East
Salary: £70-80k + car and bonus
Lime Talent is currently working on behalf of one of the fastest-growing food and drink groups in the UK who are looking for a Commercial Lead to join their private label commercial leadership team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing one of their key strategic accounts, specifically overseeing the private-label food products sold by Marks and Spencer.
The Commercial Lead will be responsible for managing two direct reports (Senior Account Manager and Account Manager) and will have commercial responsibility for the P&L of the M&S business. This is a crucial role that requires you to understand M&S development and technical objectives, be financially astute, and have the ability to develop relationships internally and externally.
· Manage the commercial relationship with M&S and deliver against the joint business plan.
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
· Lead, manage and develop the Senior Account Manager and Account Manager to ensure delivery of business objectives.
· Drive profitable growth by identifying opportunities to maximize value for both the company and M&S.
· Understand M&S development and technical objectives and ensure products meet or exceed their requirements.
· Work closely with the wider business to ensure product offering meets the evolving needs of M&S.
· Be financially astute and responsible for the P&L of the M&S business.
· Be a key member of the private label commercial leadership team, driving the strategy and direction of the business.
· Proven experience of working with M&S is essential.
· Understanding of M&S development and technical objectives is required.
· Proven track record of driving profitable growth and managing P&Ls.
· Ability to develop strong relationships internally and externally.
· Strong leadership skills with experience of managing teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking company with great development opportunities. If you have the skills and experience required for this role, don’t hesitate to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.