Category Manager (Top 4 Grocery)
A global blue-chip FMCG business is seeking an experience Category Manager to work on one of their largest grocery accounts. This role would suit someone who is already at Category Manager level and looking to progress into a Senior Category Manager in 12-18 months.
The role is primarily home-based with travel to the London office 1 day per week.
- Collaborate with priority customers to co-build a category strategy, focusing on growth for their business.
- Establishing great relationships with stakeholders to influence the category strategy
- Lead range review processes across all retail formats, working closely with retailers from objective setting to implementation and performance evaluation.
- Analyse the outcomes of range reviews and assess their impact on the category.
- Prepare and deliver category insights and recommendations through effective presentations.
- Take charge of Category Education initiatives internally by collaborating with relevant departments and externally with priority customer stakeholders.
- Provide support to the Senior Category Manager in projects aligned with the Category Vision and achieving overall objectives across all channels.
- Demonstrate a forward-thinking approach, considering broader implications before making decisions.
- Possesses strong relationship-building skills to engage effectively with stakeholders.
- Capable of working autonomously and finding solutions to challenges independently.
- Skilled in building and expanding professional networks through clear and persuasive communication.
- Proficient in analytical abilities and adept at conveying insights effectively.
- Competent in managing and drawing valuable insights from large datasets.
- Utilises effective questioning and listening skills to understand genuine customer needs.
Package: £55,000-60,000 + Car + Bonus
If the above sounds like you and you are keen to work for a business where achievement is rewarded with quick progression then don’t hesitate to apply below!