£27,000 – £33,000
Kent | Hybrid (2 Days)
We are currently hiring for the position of Category Executive for a food business. We are seeking an experienced professional with a background in insights and analytics, who possesses excellent presentation skills and the ability to effectively communicate key findings.
As a Category Executive, you will have the exciting opportunity to collaborate directly with retailers and be an integral part of our exceptional team, which is revolutionising the FMCG market. Join us and embark on a journey where you can make a direct impact and contribute to our industry-leading success.
Key Responsibilities of the Category Executive:
• As a Category Executive, your role will be crucial in shaping and driving the success the business by leveraging market insights, consumer data, and strong customer relationships.
• Collaborating cross-functionally to drive category strategy, working closely with teams from various departments.
• Delivering engaging presentations internally and externally to communicate your category development work effectively.
• Providing monthly reports on strategies to contribute to shaping broader commercial business decisions.
• Conducting thorough analysis and interpretation of consumer data to gain valuable insights into market and category trends.
• Examining shopper trends and evaluating brand performance to identify areas for improvement and growth.
• Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key customer contacts to ensure effective collaboration and customer satisfaction.
• Monitoring and tracking the performance of new product development (NPD) initiatives to assess their impact on the category and make data-driven recommendations.
Key skills and requirements of the Category Executive:
• Degree educated
• Experience with Microsoft Office Excel & PowerPoint.
• Experience either within a FMCG Category & Insights role, or within a data agency.
• A passion for food and drink.
• Commercial acumen.
• A driven, self-starter
• Well-developed communication skills.
• Able to represent the company strongly
• Ability to work under pressure and work to deadlines..
• Well organised and clear methodical ways of working.
If you think you would be a great fit for this role, please do not hesitate to apply.