We are recruiting an experienced Category Executive for a well know FMCG company to join a category management team.
They are a mission- lead, well known company in their field that predominantly supply to grocery, convenience and online. They have a presence in the UK and have grown and developed over the past few years to sell their product worldwide.
Key Responsibilities of the Category Executive:
- Drive category strategy working cross functionally, presenting your work internally and externally
- Reporting monthly on strategies to help shape wider commercial business decisions.
- Analyse and interpret consumer data to give insight into market and category trends
- Analyse shopper trends and brand performance
- Build strong relationships with key customer contacts
- Track the performance of NPD
Key skills and requirements of the Category Executive:
- Previous experience using data and analysing data sources ( e.g. Kantar, Dunnhumby, Nielsen, IRI or equivalent)
- Relevant category or insights experience within FMCG
- Excellent IT skills, attention to detail and a passion to understand what is driving figures
- Excel and MS office skills are a must
- Willingness and drive to solve new challenges
- Experience working in the FMCG industry
You will have the opportunity to work with one of the most exciting brands in the market, working alongside a supportive team with a real path for progression and career development. If you like the sound of this challenge and opportunity, do not hesitate to apply using the link