Category Development Manager
Position: Category Development Manager
Location: Home Based (UK)
Package: Up to £55k + 5k Car + Bonus & Benefits
An exciting opportunity for a Category Manager to develop & and grow the core category for a global business across retailers.
Working across multiple channels, you will use actionable insights and category management techniques to drive distribution range and space for key brands.
- Serve as a valuable business partner for a range of retail customers
- Serve as an expert across discounters & wholesale channels
- Develop, present and implement customer category plans
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations to a wide array of stakeholders
- Identify opportunities and drive the growth of key brands through distribution, space, fixture layout, visibility and promotion recommendations.
- Evaluating and optimising promotional plans
You will have:
- Category management and shopper (trade) marketing experience (Ideally in FMCG)
- Experience working closely with UK retailers
- Proven experience in developing strategic category plans
- Previously completed full range reviews with top multiples.
- Strong numerical/analytical/insight skills.
- A good understanding of P&L
If the above sounds like you and you are keen to work for a business where achievement is rewarded with quick progression then don’t hesitate to apply below!