Business Intelligence Manager
Business Intelligence Manager (Category Insights)
12-month fixed-term contract role
Northern Home Counties (Hybrid)
Working as part of one of the UK’s fastest growing food groups, this a new opportunity to join the team as a Business Intelligence Manager as part of their category insights team.
The main purpose of this role is to assist the business in creating automated category insight reports in Power BI. This is a new way of working for the organisation and so we’re looking for a Power BI expert to take on this role.
Further responsibilities include:
- Building automated and interactive data reports for the category insight team as well as the wider business.
- Refining existing coding materials and developing coding for various categories.
- Preparing key reports to support business strategies and innovation.
- Enabling the team to produce ad hoc data reports in graphical and tabular formats.
- Collaborating with various teams, including data agencies, Category Insight, and Commercial Finance.
- Creating training materials for end-users and ensuring data updating procedures are well-documented.
- Assisting in the development of data-driven strategic plans for sustainable growth.
To be considered you should display the following:
- Advanced expertise in Execl and Power BI
- Experience of working with research agency data (Nielsen, Kantar, Circana, etc.)
- Demonstrable understanding of the FMCG industry
If this sounds like you, and you’re available to take on a 12 month contract don’t hesitate to apply below.