Business Development Manager
London based hybrid working
Excellent salary + Bonus
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join an established and highly regarding fresh food supplier.
You’ll be responsible for managing some prestigious existing accounts as well as tasked with developing new customers.
They are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to develop new business in and around London within high-end restaurants and hotels.
As a Business Development Manager you would be:
· Identifying new customers to deliver business growth.
· Understanding your customers’ needs to add value to them.
· Presenting the products as best possible to achieve new listings.
· Customer networking to identify new business opportunities and build strong relationships.
To be successful as a Business Development Manager you will:
· Have experience working in account management/business development, ideally in the food industry.
· Be comfortable pitching to new customers with full product knowledge
· Have a proven record of demonstrating initiative and delivering results
· Be a strong negotiator with excellent communication skills
This company are experiencing massive growth and looking for someone to join them on this journey.
If you are passionate about developing new business and looking to join a family owned business who can offer unparalleled progression then do not hesitate to apply, or get in touch with the Lime Talent team today.