Amazon Ecommerce Specialist
London (Hybrid 3 days)
£35k-£45k + Car Allowance + Bonus
I am looking for a data-driven, eCommerce Specialist to join a sustainable, b-corp certified consumer goods business. The ideal candidate will have a highly commercial mindset with a strong financial understanding.
The role will see you reporting into the Global Head of Ecommerce and you will be responsible for the paid media strategy for ecom, to achieve customer acquisition and retention goals.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead the paid media strategy to grow the customer base.
- Develop timely and creative campaigns to achieve high growth and efficiency targets
- Work with agency partners to build the content strategy, owning end-to-end projects
- Be responsible for key performance marketing metrics, with a focus on revenue
- Work with the Head of Sales and SLT to ensure a strong, data driven strategy and results for the channel
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience running performance marketing campaigns within digital channels outside of search
- Have experience running campaigns on Amazon
- Have experience using analytical tools such as PowerBi, Looker, Tableau
- Be a strategic thinker with the ability to effectively communicate across departments
- Be highly creative with the ability to lead performance marketing strategies
If you think you’d be suitable for the above role, do not hesitate to apply!