Position: Account Manager
Location: London Area (Remote)
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join a Water business at an exciting time of growth. The role will be responsible for helping define, articulate and implement the company’s strategy for selling products or services.
This will be an evolving role in a small company, looking after a range of accounts. A critical element of the role is in creating the team culture, which will be in line with a company-wide approach.
Part of the role will be to actively seeking out major customers and form relationships with key influencers and buyers.
The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers to aid customers in their success using our product. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customers may face.
- Develop forecasts and strategies to achieve sales at price levels to ensure profitability
- Develop a comprehensive sales and distribution strategy to maximise sales opportunities
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
- Make visits to our customers to identify opportunities for growth within our platform
- Develop pricing structures in product lines, markets or products
- Foster relationships with new partners to achieve desired revenue
- Establish customer relationship management (CRM) systems and guidelines to manage customer relationships
- Work with outsourced marketing function & MD to develop market presence and routes to customers
- Manage all reporting about the health of customers’ accounts
- Previous account management experience
- Line management experience would be an advantage
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client facing role
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment