Job Title: Account Manager
Location: London (1-3 days per week)
Our client who are B Corp and have a strong passion when it comes to sustainability are currently looking to add an Account Manager to the UK team. The role is a hybrid opportunity and based in London.
As an account manager, you will work and manage accounts within grocery and convenience. You will be responsible for developing and growing these accounts as well as identifying new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with your customers
- Create and implement customer business plans and annual joint business plans to achieve agreed objectives and targets.
- Analyse sales data to identify opportunities and develop insights to drive growth.
- Negotiate and manage contracts and terms of trade with customers
- Managing OOH/ convenience/ grocery accounts
- NAE looking to step up
- Previous experience managing accounts (convenience or high street etc)
- Strong commercial acumen with a proven track record of delivering sales growth.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal teams.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret sales data and develop insights to drive growth.
- Ability to negotiate and manage contracts and terms of trade with customers.
- Previous P/L responsibility
Package: Up to £45,000 + shares