This is an exciting opportunity for an On-Trade Account Manager to join an award winning craft beer company. The role would see you managing a portfolio of existing on-trade customers and winning new business in Manchester, Leeds and Liverpool.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers to ensure product satisfaction.
- Maximise sales by driving customer awareness of our products.
- Monitor and report customer buying trends.
- Oversee waitstaff and bartender educations.
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends when required.
- Organise meetings with key contacts.
- Remain up to date with industry publications, understanding of tax legislation and compliance procedures.
- Efficient and accurate data entry.
- Act as a representative at various events, promotions and tastings.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a minimum of 1 year On-Trade sales experience within the food and drink industry.
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team to consistently deliver results.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong interest in our brand and the wider industry.
If the role sounds of interest, then please apply today.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.