An unmissable opportunity for an ambitious & analytical Supply Chain Planner, to join a market leading FMCG business based in West London. My client is looking for someone who enjoys analytical thinking as well as well as forging beneficial relationships, to join their highly successful business.
As a Supply Chain Planner, you will ensure that all aspects of the supply chain are coordinated efficiently and accurately, playing a key role with the overall coordination of order output on time and in full.
The space for personal career development and increased responsibilities with this role are huge, as the level of ownership from an early stage, the challenging environment, along with a supporting leadership team, all contributes to fantastic career progression opportunities.
Supply Chain Planner Responsibilities:
- Manage stock requirement by processing orders from UK and international based partners
- Build and maintain a collaborative relationship with external suppliers as well as internal commercial, technical and production teams
- Track supplier performance by providing analysis on a weekly and monthly basis
- Analyse customer orders and provide timely feedback to operations manager and production supervisor
- Control of supply chain, stock management and logistics
To Be A Successful Supply Chain Planner:
- Experience of supply chain planning in a FMCG or retail environment
- Highly analytical and personable
- Passionate about working in the supply chain field
- Strong Excel skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading business that offers a great working environment and progression opportunities. If you are interested in working for a great company in an exciting, fulfilling and challenging supply chain role, then please apply to the Lime Talent team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.