Supply Chain Graduate - Global Drinks Brand
An unmissable opportunity for an ambitious & analytical graduate, to join a really cool, world leading drinks brand based in London. My client is looking for someone who has exceptional attention to detail, outstanding communication skills and a strong desire to work for a fast-growing brand, to join their highly successful business.
As a Supply Chain Graduate, you will have a pivotal role within the business as you take charge of processing all orders and become the main relationship builder for my client's partners and suppliers.
The level of ownership from an early stage, the cross-functional and varied project list, along with a great supporting leadership team, all contributes to fantastic career progression opportunities. The company pride themselves on their collaborative culture and make sure that every employee comes into work loving what they do.
Supply Chain Graduate Responsibilities:
- Process customer orders in a timely and accurate manner using internal industry specific systems
- Build and maintain strong internal relationships to help assist with the smooth running of the whole supply chain process
- Work collaboratively with the buying, commercial and operations teams to ensure a smooth end-to-end supply chain process
To Be A Successful Supply Chain Graduate:
- Strong academic background, degree educated or equivalent
- Highly analytical and numerical
- Customer facing experience or able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- The ability to build close working relationships
- Strong desire to pursue a career within supply chain
Supply Chain Graduate - The Benefits:
- Early finish on a Friday
- Sociable office environment, with regular team nights out
- Everyone employed is of a high calibre, so it is great place to learn and develop your career
- 22 days' holiday, rising to 25
- Company & individual bonus of 15%
- People focused company that take care of their employees and offer fantastic career development support
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global drinks business that offers a great working environment and progression opportunities. They are a very sociable business and have created a supportive framework that allows all employees to reach their full potential.
How To Apply - Supply Chain Graduate:
If you are interested in working for a great brand in an exciting, fulfilling and challenging supply chain role, then please apply to the Lime Talent team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.