A highly innovative ambient food manufacturing business based in Greater London is looking to recruit a talented Technical Manager to lead the technical function on site.
The Technical Manager will report to the General Manager and be responsible for shaping the technical strategy for the site. You will lead a large team of staff to ensure customer expectations are surpassed and will be a key point of contact for the major retailers. This is a key role for the business, therefore we are looking for an experienced individual capable of hitting the ground running and the potential to progress into a group role in the future.
The successful Technical Manager will possess the following skills & experiences:
- Experience of working as a Site Technical Manager or Head of Technical role on a complex manufacturing site
- A degree qualification in Food Science or related discipline
- Experience of working in the food industry, ideally ambient
- A strong leader, with first class commination skills able to deal with high profile clients in a professional manner
- Level 4 HACCP, Food Safety and Lead Auditor qualifications
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Technical Manager to join a well-respected business in this high-profile role. Our client can offer a fantastic salary plus benefits package and genuine prospects to step up to a group role in future.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.