A new opportunity has arisen for a Senior National Account Manager to join a multi £bn turnover business who have several instantly recognisable brands, the great thing about this business is that there are less than 200 people in their UK office, so you have backing of a blue chip with the culture of an SME.
The head office is based in Central London with amazing transport links, there would be the opportunity to work from home one day a week.
This company are known as a category leader, they compete across a number of different sub categories and are in the process of expanding the business into an exciting brand new category. This role would be managing one of the key highstreet accounts which has the complexity of a top 4 grocer, known for tough buyers in a hyper competitive category.
As a Senior National Account Manager your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Negotiating commercial terms.
- Achieving financial targets for sales revenue, volume and gross margin.
- Creating, developing and delivering promotional campaigns for your retail customers.
- Communicating with internal divisions to ensure account requirements are being met.
- Creating development plans to incorporate forecasts.
To be successful in your application you must:
- Ideally have previous experience selling direct into major highstreet accounts such as Boots, Superdrug. Top 4 Grocery NAMs will also be considered.
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- Be highly numerate, well organised and able to plan and execute sales and account management procedures.
- Be impactful delivering solutions and results.
- Have exceptional influencing and negotiation skills.
- FMCG account management experience preferably within the highstreet channel.
- Be an established SNAM or a NAM / Retail Buyer looking to progress their career further with the additional responsibility for larger accounts.
This company is renowned for having a strong entrepreneurial culture where employees are encouraged to gain experience on a mix of accounts and products.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced National Accounts Manager to work for an ambitious and fast growing business that can provide excellent opportunities and benefits.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use the apply button above or alternatively, email your CV to us at email@example.com