A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a rapidly growing SME in Health Foods. Making waves in the industry our client is throwing out the typical healthy food formula, creating their own healthy products with exciting non-traditional ingredients. They have grown rapidly since their creation and are now stocked in Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury's, and Ocado. They are now on the lookout for a talented individual to join their team as a Marketing and Sales Executive to continue this growth and further their presence in the market.
The role of Marketing and Sales Executive will involve
- Driving brand awareness and engagement through social media marketing
- Creating competitive advantage by working directly with clients to ensure the brand is well represented in store
- Use your passion, knowledge and creativity to develop key accounts and seek out new opportunities to grow the brand
- Representing the brand at key industry events
- Maintaining and growing existing and new relationships across key accounts in a variety of sectors
- Pitch directly to customers using your extensive knowledge and passion for the brand to create new business opportunities
- Working with a fun-loving team passionate about health in a fast paced SME environment
To be a successful Marketing and Sales Executive you will be:
- Entrepreneurial in nature with a drive to succeed
- Able to rise to a challenge, using your creativity to overcome problems and accurately represent the brand
- Passionate about Health and Health foods
- 12 Months Experience in FMCG Sales and Marketing
- Eager to share knowledge and thrive in a team environment
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
If this sounds like your next step, apply below or give us a call on 0207 042 3800.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.