To be eligible for this role you must live in one of the following postcodes: BH, BN, DT, GL, GU, OX, PO, RG, RH, SL, SN, SO or SP
A category leading food business are looking for a Regional Business Development Manager to join their high calibre sales team within the OOH channel.
This business has a track record of promoting heavily from within and can offer unparalleled cross functional development with one of the most sought after FMCG businesses to work for.
Time for this role will mainly be spent out in the field, with the territory spanning from Berkshire down to West Sussex.
Your key responsibilities as a Regional Business Development Manager will be:
- Developing new business and gaining additional listings in current accounts
- Working closely with a 3rd part marketing agency
- Developing and implementing JBP's
- Creating, developing and delivering promotional campaigns
To be successful as a Regional Business Development Manager you must:
- Have previous experience in FMCG, preferably within OOH or convenience
- Have a proven track record in New Business Development
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have strong commercial awareness
- Ideally be Degree educated (or equivalent)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to work for an ambitious and fast growing business that can provide excellent opportunities and benefits.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.