I have an exciting opportunity to join a Category leader within drinks as a Regional Account Manager to work with regional Foodservice accounts in Birmingham.
In a period of constant growth our client are looking to expand their team to increase brand footprint with new and existing foodservice accounts. A strong knowledge of drinks and foodservice throughout Birmingham is essential.
The Role of a Regional Account Manager would involve the following:
- Targeting and execution of new business development
- Managing relationships with your accounts
- Accurately identify and negotiate with key business accounts to drive internal growth
- Full brand awareness and education of staff and clients
- Spending the majority of time meeting with accounts in your region
To be a successful Regional Account Manager you will have:
- A results focused mind-set ready to negotiate
- An autonomous drive to succeed with strong organisational skills
- A desire to rise to challenges and work through them effectively
- Sales experience, preferably within drinks or foodservice
- Retail experience
- Strong communication skills
- Degree level or equivalent education
- A clean driving license
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to join a high growth drinks company in Birmingham. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, call us on 0207 042 3800.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.