A unique opportunity has arisen to work as a National Account Executive within the Convenience channel in a fun and friendly SME.
This award-winning FMCG Company has fundamental values based around healthy eating and using natural ingredients to create new products.
This role would be ideal for a graduate with a placement year in FMCG or someone who has done FMCG field sales for a year and is looking to step up into an Account Executive role.
Key Responsibilities of a National Account Executive:
- To support the sales team with the management of a variety of convenience accounts
- Develop full understanding of each account to fully maximise sales volume
- Tracking, analysing and reporting sales data by customer, highlighting any key points which can help the business
- Managing, tracking and reporting of customer spend through invoicing and accruals
- Work alongside supply chain to accurately forecast requirements
- To work with marketing to organise and plan promotions and events throughout the year to drive sales
- Build strong relationships with key accounts, helping to manage promotions, trade spend and POS
- Developing and nurturing existing business to increase their rates of sale and distribution
What we are looking for:
- A smart, analytical self-starter who relishes the responsibility of working with multiple key accounts
- An entrepreneurial thinker who is comfortable working in a fast-paced SME environment
- At least 1 year of working within FMCG sales or a placement year during university
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills; verbal & written
- A good problem-solver
- Someone who is hungry to drive for growth for the company and your own career progression
- A collaborative work style with strong customer and consumer focus
- Confident personality - You need to be comfortable speaking to everyone and working as part of a small team
In this role you will be given the opportunity to build a credible and long term career with the business and be part of a fun team at an exciting stage of the company's development! If this sounds of interest don't hesitate to apply today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.