There is an exciting opportunity to work as a Foodservice National Account Executive with a unique premium food company, based in West London.
This exciting company are experiencing significant growth and are looking for an ambitious person to help them continue to grow.
The ideal person for this role will be someone who is incredibly passionate about the food indsutry and has strong knowledge of restaurants in and arouns London.
The role of National Account Executive would involve the following:
- Managing key accounts whilst growing new business
- Creating business plans and manage P&L for key accounts
- Building relationships with the key foodservice accounts including restaurants and casual dining.
- Driving sales to achieve strong, noticeable results
- Creating efficient relationships with key contacts across supply chain, buying, format teams and category
To be successful as a National Account Executive you will have:
- Proficient communication skills
- Experience working with accounts in FMCG preferably in Foodservice.
- An entrepreneurial drive to grow business, gain new accounts and expand on current growth
- Numerical and literary competency, alongside analytical competency
- Degree level or equivalent
This role would be ideal for an established Field Sales Executive who is looking for a step up and a chance to take ownership of their foodservice accounts and develop new business within the channel.
In this role you will be given the opportunity to build a credible and long term career with the business and be part of a fun team at an exciting stage of the company's development!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.