This is a great opportunity for a Supply Planner to join a leading drinks business. Our client supplies into the foodservice and grocery channels and you will be responsible for maintaining high levels of service to their customers.
Supply Planner responsibilities:
- Forecasting stock requirements in line with the business strategy, seasons and promotional activity.
- Oversee the delivery of orders into the bonded warehouses
- Providing volume forecasts to suppliers
- Management of own label stock at origin
- Maximising transport efficiencies
- Monitoring outstanding orders and keeping status up to date
- Managing purchase order deliveries and landing
- Liaising with bonded/duty paid warehouses and transporters
- Record and discrepancy control of Goods In
- Managing all documentation for the shipment of drink brands in the UK.
- Monitoring and managing freight forwarder KPIs to ensure value-for-money coupled with excellent service
Supply Planner requirements
- High attention to detail
- Supply chain experience ideally working in an fmcg environment
- Advanced Excel skills knowledge of pivot tables, formulas, v-lookups
- European languages would also be a bonus