Supply Chain Manager
This is a great opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to join an established consumer goods business. You will be responsible for managing their end to end supply chain ensuring a high level of service to their retail and online customers.
Supply Chain Manager responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning to ensure purchasing, warehouse levels and delivery schedules align to company forecasts.
- Responsible for the smooth running of warehouse and transport logistics, ensuring customers receive the right stock at the right time.
- Managing the warehouse packing operation and despatch functions.
- Managing the 3rd party logistics provider and customer owned warehouses.
- Managing the stock analysts to oversee inbound requirements from global suppliers.
- Management of key metrics such as stock levels, quantity, delivery times and transport costs to assess performance
- Review and negotiate with transport companies to ensure the best rates and service are maintained.
- Responsible for Health & Safety of the warehouse, keeping up to date with the latest legislation
Supply Chain Manager requirements:
- Supply Chain and logistics experience in a consumer goods or manufacturing environment.
- Team management experience in a logistics or warehouse environment
- Be a great leader with the ability to inspire a growing team and work as part of the senior leadership team