Senior Brand Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as a Senior Brand Manager at a fast growing, premium drinks brand. The company is looking for an experienced and driven candidate with a passion for the industry to develop marketing programs and organise brand events.
- Overseeing brand management and developing brand activity.
- Develop and execute marketing plans for a portfolio of premium spirit brands
- Drive brand awareness by working effectively with their digital agency and brand owners to ensure impactful campaigns are created.
- Working collaboratively with the events manager to organise successful events.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a brand marketing role, ideally within spirits.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding and passion for the brand and wider industry.
- Knowledge of the UK on trade key accounts, venues, events and current trends in the industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in digital advertising and social media.
- Creative with a key eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Strong copy writing and IT skills including Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Digital Marketing tools
- Ability to work flexibly outside of normal working hours when required in order to meet the demands of the role.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to effectively manage and complete multiple projects.
If the role sounds of interest, then please apply today.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.