NPD Project Manager – 12 month contract
This is a great opportunity for an NPD Project Manager to join a high growth and highly innovative food brand based in Central London on a 12 month contract. Working with cross functional teams you will be responsible for delivering the innovation pipeline from concept through to launch.
NPD Project Manager responsibilities:
- Act as the process guardian, managing the stage & gate process and to ensure innovation projects are completed to time and against business objectives.
- Leading collaboration, ensuring project teams work together to deliver cross-functionally and work through challenges to present viable solutions.
- Managing the meeting cycle; actioning, solving & deciding forums, as well as project reporting to all stakeholders. Provide visibility on progress, risks, and timings.
- Driving continuous improvement of the process and ways of working. Seeking opportunities in efficiency and effectiveness, through feedback of the team and industry best practice.
- Overseeing the artwork process through the line management of the Studio Manager. Develop and support them to deliver and grow in their career.
To be successful we’re looking for someone who has proven project management experience in the food/drink sector. You will be passionate about delivering innovative projects on time and to budget. Our client is a great brand with an excellent culture and would require this person to be in the office 3 days/week.