This is an excellent opportunity for a Accounts Assistant to work for a highly innovative business based in London. Reporting into the founder you will oversee the day-to-day financial operations.
The role is very fast paced and will suit someone who is highly ambitious with great attention to detail. Our client is a high growth SME with a focus on sustainbility so they are looking for someone who loves getting involved with the wider business.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities:
- Sole responsibility of the company’s finance department.
- Monitor and process the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee the work of external accountants and consultants.
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, banking, and other financial needs as necessary
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT return digitally (via Sage 50).
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse sales report, financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior management to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to senior management, stakeholders, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Negotiating contracts to achieve the best value for money.
- Liaising with the MD on pricing and cost analysis.
To Be A Successful Finance Manager:
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA part/fully qualified
- Experience in a similar role within FMCG would be beneficial
- Highly numerical and analytical, with strong Excel skills
- Strong eye for detail and problem-solving skills
Due to the size of the company and its rapid expansion plans, the role offers an unmatched level of ownership and unrestricted career progression. If this sounds exciting please apply now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.