This is a great opportunity to join a leading FMCG company with globally recognisable brands as Foodservice Operations Manager.
The company based in London are looking for someone to track and develop engaging market positions working closely with the sales team for effective distribution.
As the Channel Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Continued tracking of Channel performance through consumer insight
- Providing efficient tools to the sales team in conjunction with the Foodservice team
- Tracking performance of field sales
- Management of the Foodservice website through website agencies
To be a successful Foodservice Operations Manager:
- Experience in Trade Marketing and analysis of data/insight
- Knowledgeable in website development
- Experience managing the Foodservice market
- Understanding of P&L and continues budget management
- Strong analytical , presentation and communication skills
If you're someone who is passionate about being involved in the development of a leading FMCG company and sounds like a role you will excel in send over your CV to the Lime Talent Team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use the apply button above or alternatively, email your CV to us at email@example.com