A fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing health drinks brand as the Events Marketing Manager.
As one of the fastest growing FMCG brands in the UK, and big plans for expansion and expected turnover of 10 million. This business is looking for a creative and motivated experiential events manager to join their marketing team.
Responsibilities of the Events Marketing Manager
- Take ownership and develop the experiential events strategy across trade and consumer channels.
- Planning and execution of the event calendar according to their strategy and objectives alongside the budget.
- Working alongside the social media and PR team to create impactful experiences to maximise reach that can be scaled to these channels
- Selecting relevant and exceptional third- party agencies for delivery and execution
- Identifying and collaborating with potential business partners to reach new audiences.
- Build Impactful customer relationships by delivering small scale and In- store taste events at key retailers.
- Create and manage a team of brand ambassadors that embody the companies values and goals
- Collect data to evaluate all events to continually improve execution
To be a successful Events Marketing Manager
- Previous experience in FMCG ideally with an SME
- Relevant experience within experiential and events marketing
- Experience of managing annual marketing budgets
- Fantastic presentation skills and ability to lead and build relationships
- Be a driven to create solutions and results
- Analytical and take innovative approaches to work
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to join a growing healthy drinks brand with a bright future do not hesitate to get in touch by applying through the link below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.